Permit to Purchase / Transfer

To obtain Permit to Purchase/Transfer application, use the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension website. Complete the form and take it in person to the police department in which you live. The Anoka Police Department can only process this application if the address is a valid residence and proof of residency is given such as a valid Minnesota license.