If your Water Pipes Freeze

Contact the Water Department of Public Services by 

  • Completing their Frozen Water Pipes Repair Request Form
    - or - 
  • Calling them at 763-576-2923 between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.  

    The City of Anoka will have an employee go there to check out the situation.

After Hours

After business hours, emergencies can be reported to the Anoka-Champlin Fire Department dispatch at 763-576-2860. 

Other Questions/Concerns

Use the  Water/Sewer Problems Reporting Form if you have any other questions or concerns.